hi, my name is Coralie
portrait, WEDDING, lovestories AND LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHER
I'm a photographer based in Brussels !
I want my work to have a sweet and poetic touch, while showing who you truly are through my pictures.
How do I work ?
With emotions, spontaneously, softness, kindness, and incongruous clumsiness.
It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing.
ORIAH MOUNTAIN DREAMER
I want to stop time forever through the photos, when sometimes the human memory fails; I want to help you reveal to others and yourself the hidden beauty contained in each one of us, even when we can’t see it anymore.
LET ME HELP YOU WRITE VISUALLY AND IN LIGHT WHO YOU REALLY ARE.
Photography is a very special medium which reveals and translate through the light the inside of us, our intimate self.
It’s a very unique human art which is based on trust and kindness.
10 facts about me
- I'm ENFP (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving). My enneagram is type 4, also called "the artist".
- I've been a vegetarian for around ten years
- I have a doggo, called Daenerys, but I call her Dany. It's a reference to one of my favorite comic drawer who did the comic books " Olivier Rameau and Colombe Tiredaile"
- Since I'm a baby, I have an atopic dermatitis, a genetic disease that provokes eczema crisis. For two years, I've been in topical steroid withdrawal (red skin syndrome), which is why you could meet a little lobster when you meet me !
- I LOVE coffee. Way too much.
- My favorite animals are whales, foxes, and hedgehogs.
- I have little obsessions for things such as food, songs, books, series, clothes and films. Food examples: mushrooms, mozzarella di buffala &burratra, cucumber, avocados, cherry tomatoes and peach iced tea! What I mostly like in the artistic universe is what I called the "baroque vibe" in which you can find "Coraline" of Henry Selick, the Tim Burton universe, the painter Jérome Bosh, the singer Kate Bush, the series "The Haunting" of Mike Flanagan,...
- My favorite meals are the veggie claypot from the restaurant "Lotus Bleu" in Brussels, and momos I had in Rishikesh (but I unfortunately forgot the name of the restaurant even though I've been looking for it).